Pneutrol International Limited
5 Caulside Drive
The company believes that it is a fundamental right for everyone to exist in an environment with clean air, land and water and is fully committed to protect and preserve the environment for present and future generations. Our aim is to minimize the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and to achieve continual improvement in environmental performance by:
* Comply with all legislative requirements as a minimum, but where practical and possible exceed these requirements.
* Integrate recognized environmental management best practices into our business operations.
* Monitor and review our environmental procedures to ensure standards are being maintained whilst identifying potential areas for improvement.
* Ensure that all employees are aware of the Company's environmental policy and the impact of their activities on the environment through staff training and awareness.
* Conserve natural resources through more efficient use of energy and materials used by the Company's processes during manufacture, storage, administration and distribution.
* Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycle.
* Consider the environmental implications of changes to products, processes, materials and facilities when business decisions are made.
* Encourage subcontractors and suppliers to follow environmental best practice and adopt environmental polices which are acceptable to us.