We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors while at the same time providing a simple method of contacting us via our website. Any personal information collected via our website, contact form or via any other means will only be used lawfully and in full accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998)
We collect information that you supply to us via our contact and enquiry forms. We may also hold information relating to your browsing patterns and demographic data. This information is used to ensure that our website offers the best possible experience for our visitors. Data collected from browsing our site will not specifically relate to you, but instead will provide us with information on site usage, allowing us to develop the site in a way that provides the best possible use of our resources.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We never pass your information to third parties.
1. The copyright and intellectual property rights in the Pneutrol Ireland Limited website belong to Pneutrol Ireland Limited.
2. Trademarks, other than third party trademarks (all rights in which are acknowledged) belong to Pneutrol Ireland Limited.
3. You acquire no rights or licences in or to this site or its content other than the right to use and access the same in accordance with this licence. You may not copy, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit or in any other way exploit the whole or any other part of the site.
4. You may not make any of this site available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This site and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the site or its contents.
5. Pneutrol Ireland Limited reserves the right to alter or make changes or corrections to the Pneutrol Ireland Limited website at any time without prior notice.
6. Whilst Pneutrol Ireland Limited has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information displayed on the Pneutrol Ireland Limited website, Pneutrol Ireland Limited shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions. Pneutrol Ireland Limited makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, about the information provided through the Pneutrol Ireland Limited website. In addition, Pneutrol Ireland Limited cannot be held responsible for the content of any site to which the Pneutrol Ireland Limited site may be linked by whatever means either directly or indirectly.
7. Decisions made on information contained on the Pneutrol Ireland Limited website are the sole responsibility of the user. Pneutrol Ireland Limited shall have no liability to users or third parties for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or other losses or damages of whatever nature and however arising from access to or the use of, information contained on the Pneutrol Ireland Limited website.
8. The Pneutrol Ireland Limited policy in relation to the holding and use of information about individuals obtained in connection with their use of this site. If an individual has opted to provide us with information about him or herself then we may use this information to contact that person by email, letter or facsimile with details about the goods that we sell and other bulletins or information which we believe may be of interest to that person. We will not disclose such information to any other organisation other than companies within our Group. By accepting these conditions you signify your consent to such disclosure. However, if you do not want us to use information about you in this or any of the other ways mentioned in this paragraph then please write to us at our Antrim office for the attention of the Managing Director.
Pneutrol International Limited
Registered in Northern Ireland No NI11109
VAT No GB 283128067 and IE 9984314S
Registered Office: 5 Caulside Drive, Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT41 2DU